FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JMB Sakura Lounge] The JAL Forum Conversational Thread
Old Jan 15, 2011, 7:09 pm
Simmo

Originally Posted by JALPak
You look pale enough without drinking. Shouldn't the alcohol helps and turns your face red? Can't believe you can't drink at all. Didn't you keep refilling your Sapporo Classic last time and yet ChrisLi was the one who looked buzzed
Very funny. The problem is the flying and drinking not the drinking bit. Actually i recall I was on a JAL plane when i was really sick too. Quite funny having someone banging on the toilet door trying to get you out which is only something i imagined you would see in the movies rather than RL.

Originally Posted by JALPak
There's no OT this this thread And glad that you didn't share too much details or this will become X rated

Just the same old places this year with a visit to OKA and CTS/HKD during stopovers. But that would give me way too much FOPs so maybe I should skip CTS/HKD, i.e. Hokkai-DO Round 2, to save some money

Family trying to convince me to visit Korea again instead of OKA (still couldn't find a cheap OKA package on JAL) so we will see. Since most CX packages can't earn FOPs so I would rather not doing that. KE is an option to Korean but that would mean no lounge access for me. So it's a hard decision.

LAS/SFO on AA is possible too. Haven't been to Vegas before. Wanna join me for a Vegas run and have some fun Oh HNL is an option too but it costs more

Wanna visit Australia but it costs too much I will just go visit you and pretend that I am in Australia.
Niseko is about as close as you will get. At the moment we are 97% full and it's the perfect time to come to see some Australians however by March there will be less people (same in Dec) and well it wont be so Australian fever.

You should note- a lot of the Australians that come are not English Australians but are originally from South East Asia so you might feel at home more than you think.

I hope I can goto CA as I want to catch up with a friend there and chill-ax in Disneyland as I need my Disney fix. I guess if i can combine it with my JGC run, I would be up for anything.