FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Verizon iPhone Confirmed
View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2011, 9:01 am
Orange County Commuter

Originally Posted by cordelli
I have four friends who have already joined the list for it and have been holding off updating their Verizon phone when it was upgrade time waiting for this.

I think many people will jump onto it and not really have a clue what CDMA only means to them.

I'm betting AT&T has commercials all set to go showing the differences.
AT&T still thinks that I believe those commericals on thier great coverage. I used to have Verizon. Went to AT&T...If they didn't have the Iphone I would have left a year ago. LOUSY coverage. I can't wait for Verizon. The "issues" don't really impact me. (I can honestly say that I have never talked and surfed on the phone at the same time for example!)

I did not upgrade my AT&T phone when the new one came out just to make sure I could get out of thier service when Verizon got the phone.. (there was a REASON they offered FREE early upgrades, they KNEW that folks like me were gone at the first chance we got!)

I probably won't change until June due to some other issues so that will give Verizon a chance to work out the bugs... But AT&T has lost a customer!