FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enrich program from Malaysia Airline is just a disappointment
Old Jan 5, 2011, 2:22 am
KLflyerRalph

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
this must have been a day where heaven falls on earth...MAS finally credited my Enrich account for all flights starting from April 2009...almost 2 years of waiting..crazy isnt it?
I dont know if it makes any difference following my post here but it seems coincidental that they've finally done something. Most airline would just thrown it out given that it's so far back since they havent actioned on the missing flights as they should have.

unfortunately I've signed up with SkyTeam for 2011 and have done my first flight with FB.. btw, can I assume that by joining FB automatically means that you're part of the SkyTeam? the SkyTeam website doesnt say much.

thanks for the comments Ralph..in that case, I would imagine achieving Silver quickly..given that my European flights are shorter in terms of miles than the repeated segment..but is this something you need to tell them or the FB program can work it out based on whichever criteria is achieved first - 15 segments or 25k miles?
Glad your Enrich issue is solved (finally)!!!
Whenever you reach one of the thresholds of FB elite status, be it by segments or miles, the system knows so no need to contact FB and decide one of the ways to qualify.