FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Jan 2, 2011, 9:03 am
geeprice

Programs: UA1k, AA EXP, PC Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by eloraculo
Well is there a reason why you reduced the level of contributions? Is it true that there is a thread only for the "big guns"?

I think you were giving life to this thread with a few others, but I guess there is not much to gain and a lot to loose.
I completely understand why people would be hesitant to post there best tricks and deals on this thread, but do appreciate all WWE has done for this thread I have learned a lot from his posts, but don't blame him for wanting to hold back some of the juiciest stuff for awhile. I found a one way Bride B fare from C3 to C4b that nets just over 22,500 MQM's for $1,195ai with $140 of Gas on it, not the greatest CPM but a interesting fare, and have held off posting it as I am still trying to figure out when I can use it myself before posting it and risking it getting killed, but while post it at some point, guess I have formed my own circle of one