FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enrich program from Malaysia Airline is just a disappointment
Old Dec 31, 2010, 10:50 pm
adelinegoh

Programs: Enrich, QF, SQ, Marriott, SPG
well..who is at fault I dont know being another consumer..but like a normal passenger, I'd expect MAS to follow up with KLM at the very least, upon submitting the boarding passes etc.. isnt that how the other loyalty programs work in the background?

think previously I was in denial to join KLM flying blue because apart from the domestic/European flights with KLM, I still do fly back to Malaysia 3-4 times long haul a year to see family and friends with MAS so I thought heck why not just stick to the same...rather than having multiples of the same partner airlines' program. Someday I will also return to APAC to work again.

yea..not the right place for nationalism but you know, sometimes..flying with MAS do give me a feeling of closer to home (especially when you talk to the staff)..again, the little things that count. Guess I should have looked at the Overall BIG picture on benefits first.. sigh-wasted