FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2010 AA International Meals - menus / menu, photos, etc. (consolidated)
Old Dec 29, 2010, 10:09 am
BA1321

Programs: BA Gold
AA54 ORD - MAN
December 2010

Dining Service

To Start
Warm nuts
or
Crudites and dip

Appetizer
Smoked slamon and herb marinated shrimp

Salad
Fresh seasonal greens and an assortment of fresh vegetables offered with a classic Caesar dressing or Sapori d'Arte olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Bread Basket
Assorted gourmet breads

Main Course

Mango Chile Beef
Grilled fillet of beef featured with a mango chile demi-glaze, blue cheese potatoes and glazed carrots

Seared Balsamic Chicken
Savory chicken breast with a balsamic white chocolate sauce, offered with tomatoes, grilled asparagus and pumpkin cranberry rissole

Red Snapper with Aji Cream Corn Sauce
Sauteed red snapper topped with an aji cream corn sauce, served with crab ceviche and black bean refrito
A signature Stephen Pyles item

Cheese Ravioli
Semolina pasta filled with four cheeses offered with a mushroom tomato cream sauce, sauteed shallots and sliced mushrooms

Dessert
Ice Cream Sundae
Vanilla ice cream with a choice of hot fudge, butterscotch or seasonal berry toppings, whipped cream and pecans

Fruit and Cheese
Ancho chile caciotta and Sage Derby cheese accompanied by fresh grapes

Breakfast

Select from
Cheese Omelette
Served with filet mignon and O'Brien potatoes

Yogurt
Creamy fruit yogurt

Cereal
Kelloggs cereal with milk

All options are served with fresh seasonal fruit and chilled orange juice

I had the Mango Chile Beef- although the glaze was a little too sweet for my liking, the fillet itself was cooked perfectly medium exactly as I like it. The potatoes were interesting.
Overall, although I wasn't inspired when I first read through the menu, the meal was actually very good.