View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 10, 7:58 pm
dj1000

Programs: AA Exec Plat, DL plat
Cool

I have to say that you guys are very professional.. my actual flight from DTW to MSP is (DTW- DEN - MSP)....

BTW, I did called Delta and talked to customer Rep for half a hour. It was not easy because this case is not usual. But finnally Rep talked to her supervisor twice and decided to took out the original mile of 1300 Mile (LAS - MSP) and credited me the actual mile of 1749 Mile (LAS - DTW). I am so happy with this result.

Frankly I am very happy with Delta this year. I became Delta Silver first time this year. After that, I am so supervised how easy I got free upgrade on Delta. I might got 15 upgrades of 16 segments. I still remember when I became AA platinum first time this year, the free upgrade requires some stickers. After I got enough stickers and I asked for upgrade, I have not got one upgrade. The only word I would like to say that Delta Free Domestic Upgrade is so amazing.. regarding free domestic upgrade, Delta can easily beat other airlines, even AA...

once again, thank everyone's suggestion. Go Delta...

Originally Posted by fti View Post
I really doubt you flew to DAN (Danville VA). I assume that was a typo or you tried to guess at an airline code and you guessed totally wrong. Just curious how you really flew.