FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LY misses the point of 'Premium' in Premium Travel
Old Dec 14, 2010, 12:25 pm
ebzed

Programs: AA EP, DL DM, FB PL, LY PL, BA Bronze, HH Diamond, PC Royal Ambassador, BW Platinum
Originally Posted by bostonbali
I know the AVOD in this plane has a few hiccups...
We were given the personal video players, which are less than perfect - clumsy, often falling forward, took up valuable tray table space during mealtime...
Well at least the did something, This SQ plane is a horrible mistake someone did in EL-AL... On each flight there are few seats that doesnt work (LY01, 14/12, 1 Seat in F Class not operational).

I can handle my alcohol quite well.
And i can quite sniffing cocaine any minute i want...
EL-AL reacted here perfectly... The fact that they were aware of the amount of drinks you took should make you happy that someone truly take care of you.
BTW, They can also not accept you boarding if they think you are drunk and that is perfectly right.

To top it all off, before landing, I asked for a cup of cappucino, and was told that the espresso machine onboard was not working...
Tell them next time to reset the machine and try again, it will work, Since day 1 this espresso machine does problem (lower deck business class).

I feel that LY has no problem demanding a Premium price for their Premium classes, but falls short on delivering a Premium product and Premium service, what a shame!
No True, I was on Delta business flight which cost 2900$ vs 4400$ of EL-AL, Different product, Different service, If i had to choose which one i would like to take again where prices are the same, where i would take EL-AL.
much better for my opinion.