FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10k points for 2 nights
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2010, 7:57 pm
TheBeerHunter

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mommafrica
I thought the same. It would have been nice to save close to $50 & get 10k pts. I'm waiting on u TheBeerHunter.

Thanx Raffles.
After further consideration, I think that my stay this weekend won't count, as it's actually 2 reservation numbers, although 2 consecutive nights (Sat & Sun this coming weekend)...anyone have any thoughts on that? I did one night prepaid but then we decided to extend, and I had already been charged, so I made a second one-night reservation -- as a second rez number. BTW I've been doing this a lot lately and despite the T&Cs I've been getting points for each "stay" to post -- these types of stays being at ICs. That's why I think it won't count -- the promo specifically says per stay.

My next 2 night consecutive stay on one reservation at a IC property isn't until Christmas. I guess we shall see. I can always ask them at check-in to drop the second rez and do it under one -- but is that worth it? Just to see if I'll get 10K points for this promo? Hmm. Talk about taking one for the team