FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 47,000 mile pre-christmas mileage run (report)
Old Dec 9, 2010, 12:51 pm
rkaradi

Programs: United 1kMM; AA EX Plat, Hilton Diamond and SPG Plat
Originally Posted by ORD-LIH
Wow, you are making me feel down-right inferior for not having the commitment to find a way to pick up the extra 6,800 EQMs I needed to hit 150K this year. A little strapped for cash heading into the holidays is how I rationalized letting those two SWUs go.

At least I'm not as bad as ORD-LIH girlfriend who is going to miss 1K by 4,000 EQMs and wouldn't even consider a MR even though she has the entire week before Christmas off. Not to mention that she is the LHR component of my LAX/LHR base and 100% of her travel is in booked C!

I know what you're thinking... and all I can say is... yes, she is very very pretty. That's all I've got.

Good luck and enjoy the 182 bottles of bad white wine on chill at any given moment in the NZ lounge.

Cheers,

ORD-LIH
cash is king, i understand your prediciment. My question is 1k worth it if oyu already have all C booked travel? I see that your GF doesn't want to go for it, but what's the motivation? Does she ever get opped up to F as a 1k in paid C if not, I don't see the point.