FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flyer “Processed” (Arrested?) in NM After Declining to Show ID
Old Dec 5, 2010, 7:05 pm
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by Trollkiller
Hey now don't taint a noble cause just to make a point.

I know they did not donate any money and are merely trolling for a response, but even if they did can you imagine the looks on the poor clerk's face that received the money?
I most certainly did, and even mentioned it several weeks ago. $100 bucks is nothing but you donate to the city's general fund. It is not difficult. I've donated money to several cities before. Why would you think it is difficult?
I'll be happy to scan the cashed check and post it if you like. Contact Mark Sandoval, Acting Budget Officer
Phone: (505) 768-2953
Email: [email protected]
Address:
One Civic Plaza, NW
City/County Building, 11th Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87102
. They can point you in the right direction if you want to donate.

As I said in a response above. This trial has nothing to do with TSA, an organisation I despise and have actually affected changes too. This is about Mocek and his inane grandstanding with ABQ-PD. Nothing more or less. This trail is zero percent about TSA and there ineffective practices.

Ciao,
FH