FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric (Escala Lodge) Park City UT REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:09 pm
SkiUtah
Suspended

They are adding a full service restaurant and room service by next summer 2011.

Main Street Park City is filled almost entirely with gift shops, restaurants, and bars. A short free bus ride gets you to alot of great options. Main Street Park City is amazing too, its where id want to eat on my trip anyway its not far and the bus is really easy and friendly. Try Zoom Robert Redfords restaurant, i always enjoy my meals there!

The canyons has enough but i would head to main street park city. By the way the seafood buffet at Deer Valley is truly amazing. Deer Valley dining in general is top notch and also free bus accessible, enjoy!

For any wine connoisseurs out there you have to stop by the St Regis Deer Valley 4,000-5,000 bottle wine room. The setting is picture perfect also. This hotel will make you jealous though its truly amazing. The Waldorf Astoria at the canyons short drive also has some nice restaurants with a full bar but you might need a car to get there. Its not in the village.

By the way if the cafe is much like the one at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek they will probably have some pretty good options baked goods, sandwiches, salads, soups,pizzas etc you should have good choices. It will be much better quality and not pre-made like at the Hyatt places. Its prefect for breakfast quick and gets you on the slopes fast, lunch most people eat on the mountain and most people i bet will want dinner on main street Park City so i think they can slide without one. A bar would be nice but there are really good ones again on main street or several right in the canyons village.