FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is Your Definition of a Kosher Establishment?
Old Nov 28, 2010, 9:33 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by badatz
I have been following this long discussion and feel that I have to comment

We clearly have at the start the case of Zvika, who I never heard of before, having never been to Thailand, saying that his Restaurant is Kosher for various reasons (which I will go into later) and Shas12 openly or otherwise supporting Chabad , and then Craz rebuting and attacking him.

I never attacked him/her and would still like if they would answer me if they are simply a non-Chabad person who supports Chabad or if they are in fact a Chabadnik. If anything he/she is constantly attacking me

Unfortunately a person isnt allowed ever to say anything negative about Chabad, if you do beware the flames of Attack will be upon you. The question wasnt if tehy are doing good work or not. What say you if they raise their money by dealing in Drugs, some will say its 100% OK since they are doing the work that nobody else is. and for the record I have relatives that have been Shluchim and some still are! and yes Ive spoken to them about it.

THANK YOU for shedding some insight onto those in Israel who are giving Tzvika his hecksher, I never heard of them but will most certainly be incontact witha friend over there to see if he can get me the low down.

as to what means Fundraising is done is an individual thing. I dont understand how someone like sam33 can put down those who go and eat and dont Donate a dime and call these people names when in Fact Chabad says we dont charge but do appreciate donations. If they decide not to charge then thats that a person does not need to give them anything and should feel 100% OK contnuing to go and eat their meals by them. The second Chabad finds they arent bringing in the $$$ they hoped for leaving it to the people giving what they feel like if anything, they will start charging a set price, since the game plan didnt workout , which is they found out that people will give alot more then what a set price will and they hoped that it would offset those that cant afford to or simply will eat and not give anything

Last edited by craz; Nov 28, 2010 at 9:41 pm