FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This will leave you in tears - or certainly ought to
Old Nov 24, 2010, 8:39 pm
Saitek

Here is my question: why is there are all these horrifying stories of sheer terror dished out by people with no more authority than the paper boy and NO ONE speaks up?

If your walking down the street, and some man feels you up, you scream RAPE at the top of your lungs... and fight back the OBVIOUS intrusion upon your person.

However because its a Smurf, who has ZERO authority other than to terrorize innocent people gets to do this and our fellow americans stand there in silence and take it?!

.... that. If they pulled this crap with me, screw my flight id be VERY vocal. Make a scene damnit, these people are hurting innocent people causing personal psychological trauma that can take YEARS to recover from, in some cases causing physical injury and so far the advice given: STFU and file a complaint, and, maybe a lawsuit that wont be settled for almost a decade...

I think it is high time we begin to take a stand, maybe not be physical but hey, if they violate our 4th amendment unless they plan to duct tape our mouths shut maybe its time we use our next weapon of choice, our voice. A 73 year old woman being molested who is crying hysterical and begging VERY loudly to be left alone will jerk at most people heart strings in a very BAD way...

Time we start voicing our opinions and whats happening loudly enough for others to hear.