FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complete List of Airports with Whole Body Imaging/Advanced Imaging Technology Scanner
Old Nov 23, 2010, 9:23 pm
justice26

Unhappy IAD - options?

First of all I've read the post here before and most of you really rock. Thanks for all of the info. I fly more that most people I know - since I work about 400 miles from home - but NOWHERE near what most of you fly.

I am usually the most unlucky person I know, so not expecting tomorrow to be very pleasant. 2.5 weeks ago I don't recall any issues at IAD or CLE. But knowing my luck and the crowds normally flying on this day, I am not hopeful.

I will be going through IAD. I know the 3 gates in CLE and that you can technically go through any of them to catch any gate. But how about IAD?

I am flying UAL - so the far end, I believe to the east end of the main terminal and downstairs for security. (and then what 10 escalators, a train and a hike?
My questions are the nudeoscopes at that C/P and are there options - alternative C/P's??

Ironically I intended to fly in my VB shorts and a tank top - but not sure if that will make the TSO single me out?

Thanks !!!