FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $50 a night stays at Wyndhams promotion?
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2010, 7:20 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In my experience WyndhamRewards does not repeat the exact same promotions from year to year (like Choice somewhat does). So given that no promotion lasts from November to May/June, you seem to be asking if it'll be repeated. My guess is no, but something else that may help equally might.

One promotion I have right now (dunno if targeted) is 30% (or something like that) off at Days Inn, which is giving me under $45 rates at some properties. And terms say that I'll still earn points at that rate. But it's only good for another month or so, I forget exactly, but definitely not past the end of the year. And I certainly didn't get this promotion last year.

Similarly, WyndhamRewards has done several airline miles promos over the last couple years, but each one is quite different. Some I was able to make good use of, others were useless to me, just because of the changes from one promo to the next.

So IMHO it's way too early to judge anything about what sort of WyndhamRewards promos there might be specifically in May/June of next year.