FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IND: No camera in private screening room
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2010, 10:45 am
jesirose

Originally Posted by clrankin
If you have an Android-based phone there's a cool application for it that allows you to (at least) record the audio of what's happening in an unobtrusive manner that's impossible to detect even if TSA or local LEOs manage to want to play with your cell phone in the process. It's called Cop Recorder, and I've had it on my phone for several months now... When it starts recording there's really no way to tell that it's recording.

Prior to starting any screening process I start recording from the phone. If I'm verbally abused while going through the checkpoint I want to make sure that I have some record of it.

Now if they only made something that did the same thing in the same manner and included video... I'd love to just start the video recording and let it run undetected. It would be nice to be able to carry the phone through the WTMD on me as well, just to ensure that all confrontations are recorded. It would be nice to have something to show a jury in the (rather unlikely) event that I file a lawsuit against TSA (and specific TSOs) some day.
The BF and I both have iPhones and we plan to record anything that happens that we're uncomfortable with on our trip.