FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Heads Up! Senate TSA Oversight Hearing -- 17 Nov
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:44 pm
MIKEBAGUY

i WORK AT PDX AS A SUBCONTRACTOR, DELIVER LOST/DELAYED BAGS. nice partime job, i like people, provide a useful service, and love driving. As the TSA gets more and more gestapo like, less people fly. I remember when flying was REALLY fun, drinks, no goons feeling you up, a meal and friendly cabin folks. I would like to see this agency scrapped, and for each airline to use whatever private security they want to ensure safe flying. I guarantee the airline and travel industry would become immensly profitable once again, foriegn travelers would enjoy seeing our great country again, and flying could be fun instead of drudgery. I have written Maria Cantwell on the comitee tonite, and will call and call the other congress men and women during business hours. The low iq thugs at the checkpoints do not inspire the least bit of confidence. All theater at taxpayer expense. 4th amendment violation of unreasonable search.