FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA.com re-design: Monday 11/15/2010
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2010, 10:26 am
Non-NonRev
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
is it just me or does it not work in firefox at all?
With one exception, I can see everything fine in Firefox - on the home page, left half, the words and radio button for "One Way" are superimposed on the words and radio button "Round Trip + Hotel". I'm also using Firefox 3.6.12. The overlap does not occur on Chrome or IE.

One good thing is that, when you are changing options in the Round Trip selection screen (for example, to try a different departure date to see if the far drops), it doesn't seem to always revert to "Schedule" - for my few tests just now, it seemed to stay where I wanted it to stay selected, on "Price".

As for the "remember me" selection on the log in screen, I'm pleased that they did not change it. Any kind of log in screen to a secure account should always default to not remembering - airline sites especially, as they are more likely to be accessed on public computers more often than other kinds of sites. For example, the log in page for my primary financial institution (credit union) doesn't even offer a "Remember Me" option, and that's a good thing.