FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alex Jones / Infowars Video on Assaultive TSA Patdowns
Old Nov 6, 2010, 5:11 pm
Scubatooth

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, TSA Disparager Gold, going for Platnium
Originally Posted by eyecue
Umm no I disagree for several reasons:
1. My 14 year old daughter was killled in a car crash in 2007 and when the trial came up just 6 months later, even the people in the truck with her could not remember details.

2. The use of a written statement is widely recognised in courts to refresh memory.
3.The prosecution in my daughters vehicular homicide trial had a field day with the defense witnesses over a 6 month time.

The impeachability of the witness is very high.
This is why a incident must be documented very well so that if asked in the future they will remember. "If you didnt write it, it didnt happen" anyone who has been around healthcare and been to court knows this as your best defense is a well written record and or video/audio as the video/audio doesnt lie.

This is why people should either record or film there interactions with TSA, so TSA cant pull there famous stunts when they get caught red handed. just make sure the state your in is only a one party state or you have the appropriate wording on your person.