FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alex Jones / Infowars Video on Assaultive TSA Patdowns
Old Nov 6, 2010, 12:53 pm
bdschobel
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
At the risk of seeming to have completely lost my bearings -- or raising suspicions that my Flyertalk handle has been hijacked -- I also listened to that woman's account with serious skepticism. I don't doubt that male screeners have patted down females; I've seen it myself. But the notion that any woman would allow a total stranger to do to her what that woman described -- or even that a Federally employed screener would do that, knowing the risk that he could be charged with sexual assault and fired -- makes the scenario unlikely at best. I suspect that she was at least exaggerating the circumstances. But none of us was there, so we'll just have to rely on our own judgment as to what likely happened. It was very convenient that one of Alex Jones's employees just happened to have such a hideous experience and was willing to recount it on his radio show. Very convenient indeed.

Bruce

Originally Posted by eyecue
6 years ago? Your testimony is doubtful unless you took notes.
That's pretty silly. People remember extreme events like that. They don't need notes.

Bruce

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Nov 9, 2010 at 1:50 am Reason: merge consecutive posts