FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2010, 1:18 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nekdut
I think I may have made a big mistake.

2/25/11 Depart LAX via AF @ 9:40pm
2/26/11 Arrive CDG Terminal 2E @ 5:15pm
2/26/11 Depart CDG Terminal 2F1 @ 6:15pm for VCE

This leaves only 60 minutes for connections. Is this even possible at all? It sounds like it may be doable with just carry ons but we need to check bags. We have a party of 4, and we are sitting near the back of the plane already, so getting off will add even more time.

From what I am reading in this thread, there is zero chance that our checked baggage will make it, correct? This is a ski trip, and we have transport that leaves VCE the evening of 2/26. If the bags don't make it on the flight, are we stuck waiting for them? Any chance AF will deliver them all of the way to Cortina if the bags don't make it on the CDG->VCE flight?

There aren't any flights to VCE the same evening, so we don't have options there. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.
2E to 2F is a very easy and rapid connection. And your bags will be checked through VCE (no need to collect them in CDG). So it's a short connection but feasible. Don't worry