FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sample Anti-Body-Scanner Letters to Congress, Airlines
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:59 am
divemistressofthedark

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
My intent here is to provide a lot of information so folks can pick and choose. While I personally sent the longer version, people are free to adapt whatever points resonate with them in drafting their own letters.

We're starting to see new members who aren't familiar with the finer points of anti-WBI sentiment and who may or may not know precisely why they are so bad or what exactly our objections to them are. If someone wants to bullet point a list of priorities he or she thinks is important, by all means, please do so. Also, please post a copy of your own letter - someone may read it and think of some salient point I left out of the OP. FWIW, I did say in the OP that I think people should edit their letters so these don't appear to be form letters.

And, I'll edit the first post to include the fact that there's a fantastic brochure for download at www.dontscan.us, that provides a great overview of what we're about.

Last edited by divemistressofthedark; Oct 27, 2010 at 11:14 am