Old Oct 25, 10, 1:38 pm
Wyndham Rewards
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena View Post
As the second largest property manangement company in the US,and with Wyndham partnering/aquiring new worldwide properties I am seeing Wyndham as a serious competitor for the first time in a long while.

There are a few shortfalls in the program and in the choice of properties of course.But I am wondering if these will be adressed in time to really compete with the other programs.

If Wyndham/RDI would do two simple(?) things I would consider dumping one of my programs(most likely Marriott) and switching those stays to Wyndham/RDI. Those two things are;1) stautus tiers in the loyalty program with rewards for those attaining status. 2)adding a high end chain to the mix.

Wyndham By Request was the very first loyalty program I joined.I then discovered Flyertalk and have since attained staus with Marriott,Starwood and most recently Hyatt.

Iwould love to hear from others FT'ers and from one the Wyndham Rewards Concierges on this.Thanks in advance.
Hello,
Hopefully this will help clarify...Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest lodging franchisor, encompasses nearly 7,090 hotels representing more than 593,300 rooms in 66 countries on six continents. Lodging management services are provided to upscale properties through Wyndham Hotel Management.

Regarding the addition of new brands, I really can't comment on those types of things until they are public. In terms of adding a tier structure, we understand it is a benefit that members appreciate. Your feedback is very much appreciated.