FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Moorea Master Thread [merged] - Closed permanently
Old Oct 25, 2010, 8:09 am
FLYGVA
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

I have been to Moorea in January and before the region was hit by severe weather.

Together with an other flyertalker we were staying at the Hilton, but since I was Royal Ambassador at this time, decided to drive over and ask for a tour through the property. The staff gave us a very extensive tour and showed us the building as well as some rooms which was decorated for tours. I was able to take a few pictures, which I was able to upload on my homepage last weekend.

(http://www.hotels-and-travel.de/reis...a_icmoorea.htm)

The hotel was undergoing renovation and the pool was demolished and not finished, so parts of the hotels were closed. The staff however was very good and friendly and showed us plans and results of the work.

In comparison to the Hilton, I would rate the staff better (especially the knowledge of English language) and more proactive in the IC compare to the Hilton. The rooms / bungalows are more or less the same, with the exception of the IC, which has regular rooms and not only bungalows. The number of overwater bungalows in the IC is lower than in the Hilton.