FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of UA's 777 Conversion to new International First, Business and Economy Seats
Old Oct 21, 2010, 12:59 pm
ryan182

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cesco.g
IMHO. 1 lav for 8 pax is something I can handle.
I know pax/lav ratio is how things are commonly looked at and if you look only at that metric it does sound OK, right 1/8 for F vs 1/20 for C and so on....the thing is there's still just 1 lav. So if 1 person goes on an extended visit you end up with no lav, having the second one was better for just this reason. Also old F was 2 lavs for 10 seats, or 1/5 so yes while its not the end of the world its not as good as before. Also while I'm complaining, , it would have been nice if UA had done some improvements to the F lav, having cloth towels ala SQ and some nicer amenities. I also don't understand the obsession in the US with pomegranates but I completely hate the new "stuff" in C/F lavs, the H20 face spray was nice and I wasn't really paying attention last month and sprayed that new smelly crap on myself