FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Input for Marriott Execs @ FT Awards?
View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2010, 12:33 pm
dionnec123

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Sharon,

Thanks for offer to do this.

I am Platinum Premier with Marriott and have been at least Platinum for the last five years.

The real strength of Marriott for me is the abundance of properties where I travel. I also find reward availability to plentiful for when and where I want to go. I really appreciate the new dedicated phone number and email address for Platinum Premiers to have all of their Marriott needs addressed. I know that this is a trial thing but I hope that it stays. I have been able to get answers to my questions via email almost immediately.

There are a few things that I would change. I wish that Courtyards would offer free breakfast for Platinum Members. Whenever I have a choice between Courtyards and Hilton Garden Inn, I choose the later as I get free breakfast as a Diamond Member. My biggest gripe is that none of the resorts give lounge access or breakfast for Gold and Platinum Members. I travel a lot for work and when I am on vacation with my family at resorts, it would be nice to have these benefits extended.

Overall I am pretty happy with and quite loyal to Marriott. I hope Marriott looks at some of these issues, addresses them, and makes a concerted effort to fix them.

Thanks again.