FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problems earning M&M miles on ET
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2010, 4:35 am
TomRohwer

Originally Posted by Arnur
So far, even though I'm dutifully adding my M&M number to the reservation and also show the card at check-in (which at least in Frankfurt is now handled by LH staff), the miles have never posted automatically, so I've gotten used to mailing the boarding passes etc.
Same problem often occurs with Turkish Airlines... Just send in your boarding passes.

It seems to me that M&M has only given me 50% of the distance miles. This has never happened to me before and I wonder what I'm supposed to do to rectify this.
Contact Miles & More helpdesk. They are really very friendly and helpful. Seems to be a mistake by ET. L should earn 100% indeed.

To make matters more complicated, I bought an upgrade to business class on my return flight from FRA to ADD. ET still offers space available upgrades at check-in for 300 Euro, which I consider worthwhile for the night flight. I did send M&M the printout from ET showing that I had been re-booked into "C" class and that I had actually paid for that upgrade. Nevertheless, M&M has also only given me 50% of the distance miles for that flight.
Again: Miles & More helpdesk.

Either they will correct it or they will explain over which Miles & More abnormality You had stumbled...