FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - StarmegaDO 2010 (SMD2) Nov 1-6, 2010 Masterthread
Old Oct 11, 2010, 3:12 pm
Powers106

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
For November 3rd:

If there is anybody who wants to go to a bar or cool dinner in Houston somewhere near the galleria, Westheimer (such as a crawfish boil or something) or in the downtown, I'm very willing to make some proposals and arrangements and link it to my website....we could somehow organize a taxi-central at the hotel to group people or organize a supershuttle or something. It wouldn't be an exclusive event, just occupying a public bar/restaurant, but Houston has a LOT of places where we could have an impromptu party and suit almost all tastes...there are some fun laid back bars and restaurants.

I volunteer to organize that (or with someone that has some interest in helping)...in the sense that I don't bear any responsibility really for getting you there or back, just centralize a proposed idea and help you find a way there if you are interested. Houston is fun, don't have to stay out near the airport...what's a few bucks in shared taxi rides to see the city (or the Galleria part...)?

PM me if you are interested, we can bounce some ideas depending on the number of people.

MODS, please feel free to cut this post if I am stepping on your planning...

Last edited by Powers106; Oct 11, 2010 at 3:48 pm Reason: Sounded weird, and also found out that Magnolia has closesd (?) after 27 years, according to their website.