Old Oct 11, 10, 2:08 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimePlatinumPremier
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker View Post
Mo's BBQ is the closest recommended BBQ joint to the Sheraton IAH.* According to Google, it is about 4.5 miles north on FM 1960. The exact address is 8321 FM 1960 Bypass West, Humble, TX 77338. If I had to venture a guess, I would say it would probably be $10 one-way by cab.

However, there are several that are closer. Follow this Google link for more information on them:

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=157...BQ&hnear=&z=11

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]

*Recommended by my brother, who works for a freight company at IAH.
* Given cabs are so cheap (especially when splitting the cab fee) & getting a recommendation from William's brother for good 'ole Texas BBQ, maybe we can get a group together to go to the recommended BBQ place.

Would probably be more fun than eating in a hotel restaurant, and I'm certain the hotel will still get revenue from those who head for the bar after dinner.

Heck, if the hotel has more than one shuttle, maybe we could convince them to use one for a quick run to the BBQ place & then cab back.

Originally Posted by Bonnerbl View Post
Will be arriving JFK UAL mid afternoon on 10/31 and staying down town tthe do site. Will have car service picking me up on 31st and going to JFK on the 1st. If you are interested in a lift pm me. Should be able to accomodate 2 + me.
* You have PM w/ question.

Originally Posted by BigAppleCoder View Post
Links to the discounted reservation page are not working. Anybody got a good (read:great) discount code for me to use in IAH/SEA? Thanks!
* Supposedly the SEA rate expired (tommy's working on getting more rooms), but I thought IAH was good until Nov 3rd (or when they sold out). Right now the links are down for all the official hotels.

Cheers.