FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Any Time Access going?
View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2010, 6:38 pm
Leumas

Programs: DJ, QF, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by drewbles
Perhaps a form letter well written (I'm not volunteering, my anger tends to cloud a well thought out and constructed argument in writing) and sent from us all to the execs at QF?

I know this has been done in the past on other forums when changes occur.

Not sure if it would be conveyed as lazy, or well organised by the QF PR people, if they even have them (as this is a move that is sure to generate bad will rather than goodwill).
Dear drewbles,

Thank you for your valuable feedback dated XX Oct 2010 regarding changes to our Frequent Flyer Program.

The changes we are implementing have been designed after in-depth customer research and surveys. We have listened to our many customers and decided to introduce these changes to further improve your experience when flying Qantas.

From Feburary, you can take more checked luggage. We have also introduced a world leading check-in process, allowing you to maximise your time to relax at our lounges. When you travel, the number of guests you can take into the lounge remains unchanged. As a Platinum member, you also have more award seatings available to you that is not available to other Frequent Flyer members. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions available on www.qantas.com.au.

We are enhancing our offering in flight, particularly in Business and First class. With new deliveries of the A380's in 2011, we will deliver an ever better service in the future.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to your next flight with Qantas.

Yours sincerely,

Some-guy-who-honestly-doesn't-really-give-a-sh*t