FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 4, 2010, 6:39 pm
gregorygrady

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
We parked there for 3 nights without a problem.
This summer (2010) or a previous?

With the free BC shuttle (both from the free lots at the base of the mountain and within BC village), I personally don't think any risk of ticket or towing is worth it, others clearly differ
Sorry for the delay in responding. The stay I was referring to in that post was in July 2010.

FWIW, I was there again in Septemeber 2010. This time I specifically looked for signage that prohibited overnight parking in the Ford Center parking lot. I could not find any signage ANYWHERE prohibiting this. Not at the entrance, not in the actual garage or even the exits going into Beaver Creek Village. So I would say the risk is quite minimal. Worst case you will get a slap on the hand IMHO, but I doubt you will even get that. Of course winter is a different story as I believe they charge for parking there.

And to update my post from a couple months ago, when I was there in Sept 2010, luckily they had the Allegria Spa Peach Ginger (?) toiletries again. In July I got the vile Portico White Ginger junk, worst toiletries I'd ever seen at a PH. Seems like maybe they were just changing the packaging or something as the packaging is different, but the product inside is the same.