FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying domestically with felony warrant??
Old Oct 1, 2010, 8:08 pm
justplainme

Thanks guys, David, his wife, son and little girl will be off to the airport first thing in the morning, he is still nervous but I read all your posts to him just a few minutes ago and he seems a little less nervous. And good news, he is going to call a lawyer we both knows as soon as he is back home and deal with this once and for all!

It is good for David that they don't cross reference passenger names with law enforcement but in other situations it might be a good idea I guess. Until this came up I'd never really thought about it. No telling who I've been in the sky with before?! Kind of scary to think about in a way.

As far as attracting attention at the airport....that would be highly unlikely for David. He really is a sweet man, I'm surprised he is in this situation honestly. He is more likely to attract attention by helping some elderly person than by doing anything ugly any day. I've known him for years and I've never even saw him come close to losing his cool even once so I think he will be fine. I used to travel ALL the time for work and I don't even really remember seeing airport cops around much so they must not be out and about very much!

Again, thanks for everyone's help and advice. I'm glad I found these boards. Everyone was so nice. I was afraid when I posted everyone would be all judgemental and rude, glad to see that just wasn't the case.