FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unbound Collection Santa Barbara (MarMonte) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 1, 2010, 3:15 pm
theguyfromsocal

Programs: spg starwood -platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Azepine00 - Thank you for that clarification. And, being a Diamond for all of 2weeks now, let me be the first to confess I do not have a clear picture yet as to how everything is supposed to work at Hyatt. But, this was the 3rd Hyatt property I had stayed at over that week and the other two CA properties both had their Regency Club closed during my stays. As such, both of those other Hyatt properties gave me breakfast for two and 2,500 points. So, all I had to go on was the fact that at this hotel you get breakfast, but no points. You mention the breakfast is in lieu of points, but the other 2 properties in CA gave breakfast AND points. So, while I am confused as ever as to this issue (but should have it all figured out soon enough), as I mentioned before, I knew going in that this hotel did not have the "G" promotion or the 2,500 points for a closed Club. I have no complaints whatsover and literally could kiss the executive at Hyatt that made this great hotel part of the chain! As I mentioned, one of my personal key reasons to give Hyatt a bunch of business in the years ahead ... having this hotel as part of their chain!!