FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Reviews
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2010, 6:58 pm
Orange County Commuter

My comments on the SkyClubs in the OP.

ATL C - Nice, but not really that useful for me so I don't go there

MCO - Was much nicer but still a good place to go. Too bad they shrank in in half!.

ATL B10 - OP got lucky. There were chairs.... Last time I walked in there were folks circling looking for the chairs.... I don't bother to visit!

ATL T - Very nice for those LAX flights and generally not crowded.

ATL A17 - I generally do fine here. "Upstairs" is less crowded.

ATL E - This one needs some way to check flight status! .

Now to a few others

LAX. Since they redid it, it's much nicer.. However, did they realize folks would need plugs. Lots of fancy chairs, not many with any close power sources! This self service bar area is very well organized.

DTW (Center)- Everytime I have been in there it's pretty crowded and while those self service coffee areas are nice it's a lot of noise when they "clean". The self service bar also doesn't do it for me. Very crowded and things are just too spread out.... half on one wall, half on the other! (By they way, after you pour your drink please MOVE. Don't stand there, drink it and then proceed to make your second. If you are that "desperate" make two the first time!)

BOS - I generally am only there on holiday weekends, but it's always been in good shape with good service.

DFW - Not bad, but kind of hard to find and the way DFW is you have to give yourself time... some of the hikes to the gates can be LONG!

ATL- B (the other one) Better then 10 but not good IMHO. I have not been in there since remodeling started however.

ATL A (Center Concourse) This is my fav in Atlanta. Generally not crowded. WOuld be hard to "crash" and the agents know how to do stuff!

I think that's all I have been in recently