FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Continental OnePass Plus - 25k+5k+$50
Old Sep 18, 2010, 2:55 pm
Nelumbo

I had the "pending review" message last week when I applied. I called in right away and the rep told me it was declined for too many inquiries and cards currently open. I got the MP select card earlier this year. At the end I got this 1Pass+ after I agreed with cancellation of one of my other chase cards and decrease of my credit line. There is tradeoff.

I would suggest your wife to call, ask, and probably negotiate with the rep and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by tzoom84
The wife just applied for this Chase Continental OnePass Plus a moment ago. We both did the Chase United 50k promo back in early May. No other chase cards since.

... She got the dreaded "pending review, hear back within 10 days" webpage after submitting. (Uh Oh!) Is that page a standard for Chase, or can expect a lovely denial letter.

I was hoping to have her sign up for the Chase United 25k card today as well, but I suppose it's best to wait and see how this pans out.

On that note, is one more likely to get 2 cards (different cards, same bank) by applying the same day so the credit hits are at same time? Or better off waiting for each one to get approved?