FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Organized resistance to WBI/invasive patdowns
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:12 am
Exleftseat

We came in from HKG on AC a couple of days ago and at YYZ we were subjected to the Nude-O-scope after passing U.S. Immigration and Customs.
My wonderful Japanese wife still considers this as a novelty and writes on her blog about it. She was surprised that after going through the machine, she was still subjected to another secondary physical invasion, where the ( let's just say a little overweight Canadian woman ) squeezed her breast to a point where my wife says it became pretty uncomfortable. I refused the machine and was subjected to a "ball" count. Of course both our carry ons was subjected to extra scrutiny and our clean hands needed to be wiped to check for explosives. I am terribly sorry, but I need to repeat it over and over again : I am nearly seventy years old, I am not thin and love to wear comfortable clothing. I just got in after a 15 hour flight and I would like to go home, this is just nuts!!!