FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Sep 13, 2010, 8:05 am
yashan

Originally Posted by mot29
Your experiences may vary, but for me --
STL-ICN roundtrip posted with all bonuses. Even though it began within 24 hours of my positioning flight DCA-STL.
And my outbound STL-LIM flight posted with all bonuses. And it began 14 hours after I landed in STL on the return from ICN.
Will see how the LIM-STL and then the return to DCA works. The DCA-STL flight takes off 55 minutes after the last leg of the LIM flight arrives in STL. (Same airplane continues on to DTW so I was pretty sure I wouldn't miss the connection.)
tom
I'm assuming your LIM-STL and STL-DCA are two different PNRs? If so, based on earlier postings, your DMQM for LIM-STL will not post properly because you have less than a 4 hour connection. DL will see this is a single continuation from LIM-STL-DCA and deem you (incorrectly) ineligible for the promo. My crystal ball shows you contacting SMS and/or KP for assistance a few days after your flight complete to get the DMQM. Let me know if I'm right.