FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Sep 12, 2010, 8:01 pm
dsldog400

Programs: AS MVPG-75K & HYATT Diamond; former DL-DM, AA-PLT, US-PLT
At this point, I have 4 trips for which the 5K & DBL MQM Bonuses have not posted. 2 phone calls were met with the standard answer " ....4-6 after promotion ends". Baloney, most of the trips post completely with 2-3 days.
I keep detailed trip records, and am 100% sure on my PNR's & routings. From reading through earlier posts, it seems that multiple itinearies and code-share flights can disrupt accurate posting of the promotion.

A) One trip is was originally a BNA-SFO RT, but the unposted return leg was flown as an allowed open-jaw ORD-DTW-BNA on the original PNR after paying a change fee.

B) The other 3 trips have one thing in common; there was other Delta flown travel on different PNRs the same day either early in the morning or late at night.

At this point, I doubt that I will have any more business trips this year involving PIT or BNA, and was would like to corect this in the easiest manner.