FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Sep 11, 2010, 10:03 am
cmn.jcs

Originally Posted by ctbjr1309
I searched unsuccessfully for quite a while for an answer to this, I promise. Also, there's probably a better place to post this but I figure people reading this thread will be on top of this issue.

I'm booking an itinerary from PIT to FRA in Fare Class "I" and via ATL in each direction. On the "Trip Summary" page, I see "Miles Earned = 15,422" and "MQM earned = 10,282". In other words, the 50% COS bonus is reflected in the Miles earned column but not the MQM earned category. Clicking on the "details" link also shows the same mileage and MQM amounts. The 50% mileage bonus is reflected in a separate column but there is no indication of a similar bonus for MQM.

I had been confident that a trip booked in "I" class qualified for the 50% MQM bonus and in fact that is clearly indicated in the SkyMiles rules on delta.com. However, the fact that it is not reflected on the one page where DL summarizes miles and MQM earned for a trip gives me a bit of concern as I will do this itinerary only if it nets me 30,846 MQM (10,282 * 1.5 (COS) * 2 (DMQM)).

Any insight will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
That's a known bug. You really can't trust that table with regards to miles actually earned. You should be all set to get the 30k MQM.