FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Sep 10, 2010, 6:32 am
cmn.jcs

Originally Posted by cnc2002
I've read through half of this enormously long thread and also done searches but haven't been able to figure out the following. I apologize if it's here somewhere.

I am flying BDL-DTW-BNA working in BNA and overnight in BNA
then BNA-DTW-SEA
several days later SEA-DTW-BNA-CVG-BDL

Will the BNA-DTW-SEA-DTW-BNA segments receive double MQM (I know the BDL-BNA roundtrip will not)? Or do I have to rebook and have the two RTs on separate PNRs?

More generally, It would be very useful if someone would summarize the correct information for the many queries FTers have posted--I can find the question but not the answer. Finding one's way through very long threads is one of the frustrating aspects of FT. Is there any way to limit a search inquiry to a single thread?
I'm curious, cnc2002, why did you go SEA-DTW-BNA-CVG-BDL for the return? Was it cheaper that way? As for the promo, I think two separate PNRs is best.

And, you might want to take a look at this: http://flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php...ies_Bonus_2010 Anyone can edit this, and especially those of you who contact Kevin Pinto with questions, please edit this page to reflect what information you get from him.