FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated FRA connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:19 pm
SF_DUKE

Programs: UA 1K MM *G
Transferring at FRA to UA901 is very frustrating these days. Recently endured a very negative experience and posted my experience here, but it was moved to the Germany thread.

Between the passport checks, 10 questions for a sticker, no elite line for either, no place to print a boarding pass, and very unhelpful LH staff, I now can say FRA is a nightmare to transfer at. Used to be my preferred transfer point in Europe. On my last trip, the flight was at a remote gate. First time for a departure since several times now they do this for arrivals on UA900. If they move to the old 747s for SFO-FRA-SFO, I will be looking elsewhere.

I only wish there was some dedicated UA staff available. Some report one being available at the Tower Lounge, but I never have seen the person. Saw a UA station supervisor onboard during the boarding process and wanted to share my feedback, but she was in a hurry to get off the plane for departure. Might have to send the 1K desk an email.

Last edited by SF_DUKE; Sep 2, 2010 at 10:22 pm Reason: Added Additional Comments