FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive "How To Search for Low Tier Business Awards"
Old Sep 1, 2010, 7:44 pm
GrizShel

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
I've spent many hours trying to get this segment by segment search to work to build trips and I can't do it (would appreciate help). An award trip that use to take me a few minutes every few days for a few weeks to get in ideal form now takes me hours and hours over months and I still can't get even a domestic US RT reserved for next summer. I finally got a BWI-JAC one-way on hold and now am trying to add on the return segments. I've done this a hundred times and every single time I get messages like "One or more of your flights sold-out" (baloney!) when I try to add on the return trip or part of the return trip.

WAKE UP DELTA!!! Your customers that value Award Travel are being driven away from flying Delta!

Additional problems: You seem to have first taken away KLM flight availability results online and now more recently, as far as I can tell, have also removed Air France flights (even on routes that can be booked 100% on Air France.)

I"m deliberately not going to requalify as even a Gold for next year until I see an improvement in the ease of booking awards for a reasonable amount of Skymiles and using a reasonable amount of my time.

SkymilesInsider, when are we going to see an award program and search functionality at least half as good as you had for us with WorldPerks??