Old Sep 1, 10, 10:18 am
lucky9876coins
FlyerTalk Evangelist

With the anniversary of 9/11 quickly approaching, I figured this would be a good time to bump the thread.

Here's the message the Captain Jason Dahl Fund is trying to spread. This is a great charity, one in which Captain Denny and several other FlyerTalkers are closely involved with.

Here's part of the email Captain Denny had sent out to some FlyerTalkers regarding the charity:
My Flyer Talk Friends,

Attached is information about Capt Jason Dahl who was at the controls of Flight 93 and so tragically lost his life on Sept 11th 2001. Last year I was asked to join the board of Capt Dahl's Scholarship Fund. Our goal is to keep his memory alive and let those who want to change out style of living know that we can't be beat and they will fail in their attempts.

The past nine years we have given out a total of seventeen scholarships out to Jason's college, San Jose State Calif and Metro State in Jason's home town of Denver. In 2011 we are going national and will accept applications from any student interested in an aviation career. One of this years winners was quite honest and said he didn't know who Capt Dahl was until he googled his name.

I could use your support with the scholarship and also your help in spreading the word about the Capt Jason Dahl Scholarship to anyone you know interested in aviation. If you are members of any aviation blogs feel free to use my name and be my representative.

Capt Denny
A passion for flying/aviation is what this group, so if you're able to help out, I know it would be much appreciated!