FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT
Old Aug 30, 2010, 10:53 pm
NYCtennis

Programs: Delta PM
"fair and appropriate" -- nope. "HA considers this matter closed." Yeah, right. More like, "we understand that we completely violated the contract that we entered into with you, but are hoping that the harder the line we take, the more likely you are to back off.

are they begging for a suit? my take is that they are trying to do just enough that people will take one of their measly options and not file a class action. I say those who are still left in this fight should bring it. if they'd been honest from the start and done a mea culpa, that's one thing, but to be so presumptuous and treat customers like this is really bad and they should be held accountable.

Originally Posted by blueslip
I finally received an e-mail from HA in response to my DOT complaint for the HA's cancellation of my booking. Now, I am planning of filing another complaint to DOT for the downgrading of the ICN-HNL segment.

------------------

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX:

We received your complaint to the Department of Transportation.

We have accommodated you in coach on MM DD from Incheon to Honolulu on Korean Airlines and kept you in first-class from Honolulu to Los Angeles on Hawaiian Airlines.

If you no longer wish to travel, you may call 800-367-5320 for a full
refund.

Hawaiian Airlines considers its response to be fair and appropriate, and
respectfully, Hawaiian Airlines considers this matter closed.

Sincerely,

XXXX XXXXXX
Hawaiian Airlines
Consumer Affairs Office