FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Aug 30, 2010, 10:04 am
msp2anywhere

Programs: DL-Polished Aluminum, Air Mobility Command-Chartreuse
Nothing to see here, move along...

The cat may be 'out of the bag' for this particular angle, but there's more calicos in that sack, if you know what I mean...

Consider this: despite some excellent free press earlier this year (thanx alot WSJ), order to ship times are way down, and the congressional requirement isn't going anywhere.

We all know people (friends, family, co-workers) who know that we order coins, but simply aren't interested in doing it themselves. They *know* that we're racking up miles n' points, but their eyes glaze over after 'they get delivered to your house or PO box...'.

As much as it might crimp one aspect of this pursuit, I support Rick overall, in recognition of all that he's done for me, and for us. Think TIB, Continental checking, Citi churn, SunTrust checking, and those are only off the top of my head...

Heck, I have an open challenge to any lurkers from the Mint: open a dialoge with us, your most loyal customers on this program. You need us as much as we want you, and we are providing you with a nationwide distribution system with zero downstream labor costs... and we're happy to do it!