FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spending $250K for Centurion, How About IRS? Large Cash deposits out of your league?
Old Aug 16, 10, 9:51 am
mlad1101

Programs: SPG Plat, Emerald Exec., PC Plat, AA, CO, DL, UBS Charter Card, Palladium Card, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by taipeiflyer View Post
it was 7 months ago... my spend is a little more than half of the mythical 250+ number, so keep spouting falsehoods to make yourself feel special. my god-brother has one- it works for him, not so much for me. sorry, but your information is flat-out wrong. maybe i am just more important to amex than you are... 250 is not the baseline for everyone.
Once again like I said, could you tell me your relationship with Amex? I avg more spend than you, have been a member longer than you I assume(78) not a single late payment and haven't had an invite in years nor have I ever heard of anyone lower than 250k getting an invite since they raised it years ago. So if you could please give some insight as to why ONLY you have different requirements? There are plenty of US cent holders on FT and Im sure not a single one can attest to getting an invite with lower than 250k spend since 2005 on.