FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - iDine / Rewards Network Website Usability
Old Aug 10, 2010, 3:57 am
KhalilSheikh

Originally Posted by sdsearch
For at least a couple years now, I've not been able to get Firefox (which remembers all my passwords) to fill in the password where I've told it to memorize my password. It has somethig to do with either the way RN tells the browser about what are username and password fields, and/or about the way RN tries to fil in the username on its own ("remember by username") which confuses the browser to the point where it can't fill in the password, and/or timing (the browser tries to fill in the username and password by then instantly RN's site wipes it out). Perhaps you could get the web folks to look at that? Thanks!

Also, a restaurant Printer Friendly printout contains all sorts of useful information, but is missing whether the restaurant is "umlimited vists" or "1/month". I have to write that in each time. I'd be nice if that information was added to the Printer Friendly version.

Among things I really like are the new additions of check marks for a week of day-by-day participation in the list view, and (although I haven't tried it yet) the 30 miles search option.
Speaking of printing, the checkmarks under the weekdays do now show up in the Printer Friendly Version. They show up on the screen, but not on print. I've observed this both on FireFox and IE.