FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] AA Citi / Citibank Card, 75K sign up bonus [read post #2 first]
Old Jul 30, 2010, 10:27 am
bjcleaver

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Avis Chairman's Club
I received the 75k offer yesterday. I had just applied and been approved for the 35k offer a few days ago. I called Citi to see if they could switch the offer associated with my applicationl tthey could not at this time. The CSR Supervisor said I could apply for a new card with the new offer and "the offer would be valid" - which may or may not be true.

I had previously been approved for a Personal Mastercard so I applied for a Business Visa this time using the link in the 75k offer email I received. Step 5 of the application process said they "have received my application and further processing is required at this time." I did get an application ID and phone number to call. I called this morning and the CSR said that she could not give me an answer yet, that further processing was required. She gave me a different number to call next week. I don't know if this is an ominous sign or part of the Business card approval process or what, but I don't have a good feeling about it.