FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2010, 3:21 am
Gary Coughlan
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by MichaelFFM
+ 1 ^
I absolutely second that one. Thanks Gary!
But wasn't this one supposed to be for Questions..?

We've been discussing a few issues with the pricing system and the changes we had to witness in some of the threads here. And with the end of April, it's been looking like a more stable concept.
However, when one tries to quote a weekend rental in Germany with either a Diamond or Platinum Card, it seems there's currently no rebate/discount in place. All prices found so far would give me an advantage of only 5%.
To be more precise, I'm not talking about absolute figuers in here, (which can be dependant on the local station's utilisation and car availability).
I simply compare a normal online quote with those made through a status or personal account/card.
Is this another new enhancement or would you consider this as an IT glitch..

Thanks a lot !
During our highest peaks in utilisation and therefore in price the available discount is lower. This is also true when utilisation is extremely low and rates reduced to the lowest price.

We had an issue with point of sale which was affecting a few customers, additional programming has now been completed and this has now been resolved as of today.

If you are concerned, I will be happy to replicate your bookings and investigate this further for you. My e-mail address is gary.coughlan{at}sixt.com if you would like to forward some detail.

Last edited by Gary Coughlan; Jul 21, 2010 at 10:43 am